TERMO PREMIUM roof windows are a novelty in the roof window market. Means innovative window production techniques, excellent features and attractive appearance. Thermo insulation of Uw=1.3 W/m2K.
The benefits of using TERMO PREMIUM roof windows:
- Aesthetic, rounded profiles with dirt resistant, PVC ageing and not sensitive to moisture and temperature changes
- No maintenance required - also applies to fittings,
- Innovative system of swing fittings means that they are functional and easy to handle,
- Excellent tightness thanks to the four gasket system,
- Glass unit with coefficient U=1.0 W/m2K (according to EN 674) external safe toughened,
- Profiles filled with insulation materials,
- Heat permeability Uw = 1,3 W/m2K,
- TGI plastic spacer (warm spacer) always as standard,
- as one of the few wood like veneers available on the market,
- Metal flashings coated in polyester paint,
- Flashings for flat and corrugated coatings,
- Handles and air vents in PVC profile colours,
- Handle on the bottom of the window.
|Profile||profil 4-chamber profile with 2 gaskets|
|Reinforcement||Frame and wing, 1.5 mm Galvanized Steel|
|Number of chambers in frame||2|
|Number of chambers in sash||4|
|value window reference feature 780x1400||Uw = 1,3 W/m2K (single chamber package)|
|Heat transfer coefficient||(4H/16TGI+Ar/4T) Ug = 1,0 W/m2K|
|Spacer frame||Plastic (heat Frame)|
|Window position||Closed, open, microventilation|
|Colour version of windows||Laminated colours in accordance with the LG pallette|
|Air Permeability||Class 3 (according to EN 12207)|
|Water Penetration Test||Class E750 (according to EN 12208)|
|Resistance to wind load||Class C3 (according to EN 12210)|
High pivot roof windows
Window opening positions
- Tiltable to allow sash to open smoothly in the range of 0-35°,
- cleaning position, inverted by o 120°.
The patented fitting system guarantees full stability of the sash in both tilt and open functions as well as in rotation allowing maintenance with complete safety.
The exterior of the window protects the fittings against the influence of external atmospheric factors and improves the insulation of the frame-sash connection.
Instructions for using TERMO PREMIUM roof windows
TERMO PREMIUM roof window fittings require no maintenance. Before the winter season you can lubricate the seals with grease spray. After installing the window, tear off the protective film from the profiles and the cover.
Available in standard flashing colours RAL 8019 (brown) and RAL 7043 (grey) and veneered in the following colours:
- Golden Oak,
For PVC windows veneered in golden oak, walnut and mahagony profiles are dyed in mass in RAL 8019 colour.